Friday, January 8, 2010

Apart from GIGI wax, which you would recommend. I mean good and affordable to use in salons?

Apart from GIGI wax the other ones you need a license to buy in a pro store.








EDIT! Then I would say Lycon wax is the best ever. They have a gold wax for strip waxing and the best EVER hard wax for brazillians. At my spa we use it on pretty much every area of the body except large areas like back, legs, arms. Its great for sensitive skin and coarse hair. It doesn't hurt as badly either as other waxes. I work at the worlds largest spa in the world on the Las Vegas strip and I have used it on every hair and skin type under the sun. Trust me! It works!





http://lycon.gloprofessional.com/Apart from GIGI wax, which you would recommend. I mean good and affordable to use in salons?
Satin Smooth. They're usually 9.99 at Maly's for a pot.
  • skin beauty
  • vegetable oil
  • cooking oil
  • bb cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment