Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I get the lotion Professional nail salons use when giving a Mani/Pedi?

It's the pink lotion they use. I love that stuff and would kill to have some at home.Thanks!Where can I get the lotion Professional nail salons use when giving a Mani/Pedi?
i think that you might be talking about OPI Aha callus softener. it depends on what product line that they use. but that's my favorite and it's in a pink tube. you should be able to get it from them. or you could call and ask if they have any or can get you some (most salons/spas sell the products that they use.)Where can I get the lotion Professional nail salons use when giving a Mani/Pedi?
I asked and they show me the big bottle and it is :California Mango products so...............i hope this answer will help u Report Abuse

its La Palm Mango Lotion its sold by the gal. Report Abuse

go to one of the manicure salons you go to.





ask whether they sell the exact brand of lotion they use.. if not.. ask for something similar.
Try a beauty supply store, like Sally's.
I've only seen then at Carson Pirie Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment