Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any salons that are good at doing scene hair cuts and styles?

Right now my hair is pretty plain jane... but im sick of it. I think that my personality matches a scene hairstyle and i think they look awesome. But I dont wanna go to just any hair salon by me because i dont think they would understand what i want.. and i dont want my hair to be completely destroyed. i live in Lemont Illinois, but if you know of any hair salons that are good at scene hairstyles in Illinois or a state close to the border let me know!Are there any salons that are good at doing scene hair cuts and styles?
I am doing the same thing. I found alot of hairdressers, but none that can do scene hair. You have to look for the youngest group of hairstylists to do it because they learn the latest hair trends.


Like, my mom is a hairdresser, but she doesn't know how to do scene hair because they never taught her that back in the day.





If there is a mall somewhere, the ones in the mall should be able to do it.


Just bring in a picture, ASK them first if they think they can do it.


If they're not sure, don't bother ruining your hair. Just keep trying different malls. Have your mom take you to salons close to home and bring a picture before making an appointment to make sure they can do it.
  • skin beauty
  • vegetable oil
  • cooking oil
  • bb cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment