Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the best salons in Bloomington, IL for highlighting/color?

I'm from Chicago and I'm looking for a salon comparable to those downtown. That means I'm willing to pay a big price for great quality. I'm looking for a salon that does full highlights using several foils to achieve a natural, not streaky look. Also, if there is no such place right in Bloomington, I'm willing to make a commute, preferably no more than thirty minutes.What are the best salons in Bloomington, IL for highlighting/color?
Platinum Salon and Day Spa! It's on 81 Stratford Dr. It's very large and inviting. I got the best hair cut of my life, and they did exactly how I wanted it!They do wonderful facials there as well! Here's the phone number so you can make an appointment if you want - (630) 893-2100. Good luck!





It is in Bloomingdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment