Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you think the publics is aware of the rising problem in nail salons?

If they were educated enough, they would know. But they contribute by continuing to go to these discounted places and they could end up with fungus, no nails left, infections like mrsa or flesh eating disease, or even death. So if they knew they were willingly exposing theirselves to this, do you think they would? I don't think they have a clue about it. The truth has been exposed but maybe not enough. I did contact the media a while ago.Do you think the publics is aware of the rising problem in nail salons?
apparently there are no laws regulating Nail Salons nor do the local Health dept. check up on them.





myself, my friend %26amp; her daughter...all pick up a Bacterial nail infection at a Nail shop....so i do believe what you are saying is true!! laws are needed to regulate!Do you think the publics is aware of the rising problem in nail salons?
I don't have my nails done in a salon and this is news to me. Very disbursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment