Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls who work at salons and do manicures/pedicures for people?

I'm a college student and I also work part-time at a fast food place, and I don;t really like working there anymore. For the summer, I won't be doing any courses and can work full time - I'm looking for a job that's not in the food service sector.





There's a store at the mall where they do manicures %26amp; pedicures only. The lady there asked me to drop off my resume if I wanted to work there. Would it be an ok place to work?Girls who work at salons and do manicures/pedicures for people?
Would be decent, but don't be thrilled by the pay.





Not to mention, the work there I heard is pretty dirty.Girls who work at salons and do manicures/pedicures for people?
I don't know where you live and how things are there, unless it's the U.S. where I live, but you need to go to school and train for these jobs, then after you graduate you have to take and pass State Boards, then you can look for a job working at a salon.
ya its super fun, but you have to be certified unless your going to just be a receptionist, and depending on the salon, if its upscale or not, depends on your pay.





I am a colorist in a upscale salon and we have mani's and pedi's and pay our receptionist $16.50 an hour.
well if you know how to do nails really good it will be but if you don't know how then maybe you can still turn in your resume but also put in one for another job.
yea.. just wash your hands a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment