Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any Locks of Love salons participating in Worcester County of Massachusetts?

I'm donating my hair within the next couple of days, and the only local Salon I know of that does free haircuts for donors is kind of far away.





Anyone know of any?Are there any Locks of Love salons participating in Worcester County of Massachusetts?
The best way to figure this out would be to just call around local salons and ask. But keep in mind you may not want to go to a salon just because they're cutting it for free (at least I wouldn't want to...) since you're cutting off so much hair. When I cut mine for Locks of Love I still went to my regular salon even though I had to pay for it because I wanted it cut by someone I knew and trusted.. but that's just my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment