Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know any good african american hair salons in the gloucester county area of south jersey?

I want to take my mother, and myself, to get out hair done. a simple wash, wrap, maybe some highlights...and a trim. I usually travel to philly but want to try something new and closer. anyone know any good hair salong in the gloucester county NJ area for blacks?Does anyone know any good african american hair salons in the gloucester county area of south jersey?
Well HarryHoo wasn't very nice was he :)





A good place I like to use from time to time is: http://www.salonsinnewjersey.com/Categor鈥?/a> They have all sorts of places you'll find that you didn't even know were in NJ. Just look up your city and your service.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment