Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I tell my esthetician that she misses spots when waxing me? Or is this typical at all spas and salons?

I recently started getting waxed and I'm really enjoying it. However, the place that I got to, the lady misses huge patches. I don't really understand how she could miss it because it just seems so obvious and I'm paying her good money. For the most part she does a great job except for the spots she misses! Should I go to to another place or does this happen everywhere? Or how can I politely tell her?How can I tell my esthetician that she misses spots when waxing me? Or is this typical at all spas and salons?
She probably didn't realize it. It's not normal but I'd just tell her.How can I tell my esthetician that she misses spots when waxing me? Or is this typical at all spas and salons?
You're paying for it, so you ought to get what you want. If you're new to the place, I wouldn't be bashful and if you are bashful, maybe it's worth looking around. I've found Yelp to be a very valuable resource for finding new businesses, though they do yank my reviews, which I find very annoying.
I am going to assume you mean on your legs, as it would be obvious that she missed a spot on your bikini line...my waxer misses a strip on my leg fairly often (must me how I lay down). I point it out to her, and she is more than happy to fix the problem spot...
Just tell her how you want whatever your waxing, waxed. She can't read your mind, and she might not know how much you want waxed.
  • skin beauty
  • vegetable oil
  • cooking oil
  • bb cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment