Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I buy manicure products like the ones that professionals use at beauty salons?

I want to do French manicure by myself, so I don't have to go to the salons and spend a lot of money there. But I can't find the same kind of brushes or nail polish that those people use. I'm also looking for the little crystal stuffs that they glue onto my nail after drawing something like flowers.


I tried Sally Hansen, Walmart, Target, and all other drugs stores, but I still couldn't find the right ones. Anybody can help me? Also, I live in the Bay Area. Thanks.Where can I buy manicure products like the ones that professionals use at beauty salons?
you can buy them at the salon and bring them home and do it yourself. it saves you the money of the salon painting them, but it gives you their materials.Where can I buy manicure products like the ones that professionals use at beauty salons?
How about Avon?


I just looked at a recent catalogue and they not only had great nail polish but all the professional looking tools as well.


Their prices are reasonable too..


You might try Avon!
Kmart worx
in beauty supply stores, or you could check online.
You can purchase these items at any professional beauty supply stores in your area. Ask your hairstylist where they purchase their supplies.
Ulta has lots of nail stuff
sallys
Usually you can buy the aforementioned products directly from the beauty salon. If it is more expensive than just getting it done I would reccomend just letting them do it. There are always cheaper salons that have the same quality of nails.
Sally beauty supply stores carry things to that extent. you could also check online to pull up websites. you can find almost all of the professional products at beauty supply websites without having a license for them

No comments:

Post a Comment