Friday, January 8, 2010

How do salons get rough hair so straight?

Well im african american an lets just say my hair isn't the best grade so I went to an egyptian salon and got a relaxer with a wash and set and when they were done, my hair was very straight and silky and had so much body! I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of shampoo, conditioner, and relaxer they use?How do salons get rough hair so straight?
You should probably go back there and ask them or they treated you hair chemically which keeps it straight for monthsHow do salons get rough hair so straight?
im african american as well, and my hair is always straight and silky when i leave a salon too.





try using the biolage matrix line, or paul mitchell, b/c lots of salons use that one.


yur stylist probably uses a top-of-the-line starightener too, i suggest a chi (or conair if yu dont want to empty yur pockets). its important to use the same products from the same line, b/c they were made to work well w/each other.





wrapping your hair every night also helps keep it straight and silky*
every salon uses different stuff so i wouldnt no. i would go back and ask. most of the time they sale the stuff they use there !





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I know that product well, it is called keratin treatment.It is an cream .IT works as a STRAIGHTENER cream lasts long time. I watched on TV.I'm from north Africa and speaking the same language.
my girlfriends mom has a salon and they use some chemical stuff that leaves it straight for months. i think they said its a new product coming out.. but im not sure.
That was all,


he didn't even have a middle name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment