Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any hair salons that have stylists who do dreads in or near Knox County, Ohio?

I've waited long enough to grow my hair out nice and long, and its time for dreads. Any suggestions on where to go? Also, if you have dreads, can you give me advice before I get them? Thanks!Are there any hair salons that have stylists who do dreads in or near Knox County, Ohio?
my top advice would to definatly get it done at a salon because they know what they are doing and if you dont and attempt to do it at home it will probably end up looking worse than you would like


most big salon chains will do it for you if you go in and explain what you want done they will set aside a morning or so to get it done


also they will be there to go back to if you have any problems and most will give you a cheaper price if you go back reguarly





oh and some more advice, you will probably get loads of people saying your hair is disgusting and ugly etc.... but dreads are the coolest hairstyle in my opinion and loads of others and just enjoy having them!

No comments:

Post a Comment