Friday, January 8, 2010

How much does long curls cost at hair salons?

I have a dance coming up and i need to get my hair done ,but i don't no how much it costs.Anyone know?How much does long curls cost at hair salons?
Well, the cost of curls actually differ from place to place. But, if you have a styling gel and a curling iron you could probably do it that way and have some close friends help.How much does long curls cost at hair salons?
depends on the salon, hair type, etc...
As a professional, if your hair is long, I get no less than $50.00 to curl and do a formal set . Up or down, it usually takes at least one hour. You could possibly save money by doing it at home. BUT, the difference is, when I do it, it stays all night. I've never in 20 years had a formal do to fall.
do it yourself with a curling iron


when i get my hair done like a perm then it costs a little more then 100 or 200 i forget
go get a curling iron and get ur mom to do it. at a salon it can run $30+

No comments:

Post a Comment