Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anyone know of any good hair braiding salons in Minneapolis Minnesota?

I will be visiting Minneapolis in the next few days and I don't know the area well. I would prefer one that is near the University of Minnesota Campus or at least downtown. Thanks!Does anyone know of any good hair braiding salons in Minneapolis Minnesota?
i do braids down town mpls emal me if u want to set a appointment i have great prices also bn_lv@yahoo.comDoes anyone know of any good hair braiding salons in Minneapolis Minnesota?
We have a large population of African Immigrants that live relatively near the campus (55414), so if you search for ';African Hair'; or ';Hair Braiding'; on google maps you will find some shops.





North Minneapolis has a higher population of African Americans, I drive by hair braiding signs all the time on Broadway Ave. North. I also see quite a few signs on Franklin Ave. and Chicago Ave. (55404)

No comments:

Post a Comment