Monday, December 21, 2009

What hair salons in Atlanta can do crazy colors?

I want to dye my hair in blueish green streaks (it's already black) but the only ';outrageous'; colors salons provide is red. But I want something different. I was also considering like a magenta which is kinda close to red. Well please just any place that does any colors besides blonde, brown, or red.What hair salons in Atlanta can do crazy colors?
Save money, do it yourself.What hair salons in Atlanta can do crazy colors?
Oh, geez there are all kinds of great salons in GA. The one place that helps me, especially when I've moved and had to find a new salon in the area is: http://www.salonsofgeorgia.com/Category/鈥?/a> I'm not to sure about where in Atlanta. But I think this will give you a good place to start. I hope this helps.
No way. NEVER do something like that yourself.


I know there's a place called Toni something in Northpoint mall.


If you buy the dye and take it to them, then they'll do it for you.


A lot of places will do that.
go to toni and guy! my friend works there and they do the best colors and cuts! there are several locations around atlanta. as far as edgy, creative hair dos go, toni and guy is at the top

No comments:

Post a Comment