Sunday, December 27, 2009

What shampoo do they use most in salons?

I notice everytime I get my hair cut my hair's texture is so soft smooth and manageable. I can tell the difference even when it's wet. Usually when I wash my hair at home it will dry quickly and frizz out and when they wash it it seems it stays wet much longer and when it dries it's much softer. When I try to wash my hair with store bought shampoo I can never duplicate the results. It always works this way when a salon washes my hair. Even at the lower end salons. I know that cutting it adds to the reason my hair feels healthier but I can tell the difference even before and durring it is cut. Anyone have any idea?What shampoo do they use most in salons?
it used to be Paul Mitchell, but now we use alot more ';Bed Head'; and ';Dumb Blond';. bec. its easier on all type of hair..the less alcohol in shampoo the better. Paul Mitchell product uses a little too much alcohol, although it smells really nice, it drys your hair like crazy.What shampoo do they use most in salons?
Just run in to any salon and ask the stylist! They will be happy to sell you whatever they have and it's not always that expensive.





The only thing is that your hair is always smoother at the salon becuase of the way the stylist handles it. Standing away from the hair and pulling it out from the head gives you a smoother cuticle than when you do it yourself.
Paul Mitchell or Biolage, I think.
loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment