Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are the top hair salons in South Florida?

I live in the Coral Springs area, and I am looking for a GOOD salon to go to that's not too far. I want to donate my hair to locks of love, and I want to find someone who really knows what they're doing and who can give me a great style after. I'm looking for a high-end, expert salon.What are the top hair salons in South Florida?
HI! You have to go to Jacques Dessange Salon and make an appointment with Fabrisio. Note, this salon is expensive but what can you expect from an international renowned salon. The service is amazing and this is definitely a high-end expert salon, headquartered in France. It is not too far from Coral Springs. I believe it is a little bit south but well worth the trip. I do not have the contact information with me, but I am sure you can google it or find it in the yellow pages.


Tell Fabrisio Eva says Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment