Monday, December 21, 2009

What are some reasons that people do not return to hair salons?

I have been asked to research why 70% of people who go to a hair salon for the first time never return. What reasons have you had to not return to a salon and day spa? What reasons do you think are the main factor?What are some reasons that people do not return to hair salons?
wow there is many lol


-It is too expensive


-They did not like their cut/color


-When it's your first time at a saloon they are really nice, once your their all the time your like whatever.


-They interogate you with too many questions, while they do your hair.


- Their rough on your hair, as in brushing it


- They might of found a cheaper place


- Or their on the phone too long (this happened to me, my hairstylist was on her bluetooth almost the whole time speaking in some diferent language, she did an ok job, but never would go back.)What are some reasons that people do not return to hair salons?
I will tell you why I won't return to the last Salon I went to. They


gave me a new inexperienced girl. I got a hair cut and highlights. They don't cut the hair till the rest is done. The girl


ruined my hair. The owner kept bragging about how good they were, and started doing my hair herself. By now I had been there 4 hours. It was closing time and I looked horrible. My hair was bleached white and still uncut. They told me I had to come back the next day to finish it. I did go back. It took another 2 hours and I can honestly say it was the worst experience I have ever had at a salon. The owner also lied about the price she would charge me. It cost me $7.00 more and it wasn't worth $7.00 for the entire thing. What a nightmare!!
Bad service


Hair style was not done correctly


Use of bad techniques and chemicals that can damage hair


Uncomfortable atmosphere


Workers' personality(loud or obnoxious)


Cheap equipment(dryers etc.)
most people probably cant afford a big salon cut%26amp;color regularly. it might have been a gift card or tax rebates.
Because they do bad work !!
usually it's because they do what they want, not what i ask for, i have extremely fine hair, stylists always think its a good idea to layer it, IT';S NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL, but they do it anyways. also i've switched salons because i moved, and also because my stylist left, once it was because they burned my skin when they were waxing my brows and cut my hair waaay shorter than i asked (and included layers), and sometimes a stylist just gives you a bad cut point blank
I think its obvious...


Becuase they didnt get enough service for their money.
I personally think it is convenience. The right time right place type thing. There are so many walk in salons and these may benefit most from peoples hectic schedules these days.


Another reason might be cost. Too high of prices.


The most obvious reason would be unsatisfied with the service performed.
well i'm never going back to the last stylist i went to!! for starters they cut about 2 inches more than i asked for!! did a CRAP job of styling and then blow dryed it... but it wasnt even straight!!! all for about 鈧?0 / $ 75!! quite simply they robbed me of my money!!!
because the stylists suck
Probably the two main reasons are: the patron didn't like the work the sylist did, or the patron didn't ';click'; with the stylist, even though the work was fine. By ';clicking'; I mean liking or at least tolerating the stylist's personality, or approach to business. I don't like stylists who push products on me.
reasons i dont return to a hair salon is because they overcharge, the service isn't good, the stylist is too pushy.


reasons for nail salons.. they're ALWAYS pushy, they don't sanitize their products properly, they hurt my cuticles.
Bad Cut


Bad Color


Bad Vibe from the place


UnSanitary


Stylist isn't nice


Get charged tons more than you were suppose to.
bad service...rudeness...bad outcome of hairstyle or haircut or hair coloring...overpricing...weird workers...not high-quality...uhh thats all i can think of right now


plz give me best answer! %26lt;3
people messed up your hair


didnt get as much as you paid for


didnt like result


etc :)


i cant help but return, im always hoping for something better
Well, for me it's usually if the hairdresser is too pushy with what SHE thinks I should get done. I like when they give their opinions, but I've had hairdressers who have done things I've asked them NOT to do, because they thought it would look better!! I can't stand that!
if i can do my OWN hair at home then why not??


it is MUCH cheaper and then i know exactly what im getting..





i know that alot of salons dont do peoples hair the way they wanted...





i do my own hair..not only is it cheaper its fun
normally i dont return to a salon if the service was poor (ex. cut my hair wrong, wrong color) also i dont go back if the place isnt well kept

No comments:

Post a Comment