Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I find great salons in my area?

I want to get my hair cut/styled for highschool and I've already been to a bunch of different places (not high end ones, ones like first choice, great clips, etc etc.) Other than the Yellow Strawberry I don't know how I can just find a brand new salon that cuts hair REALLY well. Nothing THAT expensive...


Anyways. Any ideas how I can find good salons in my area? Tyvm.How do I find great salons in my area?
Go to yelp and look at rviews in your area. http://www.yelp.com and look for a salon in your area.How do I find great salons in my area?
word of mouth..... if you see someone who's hair you like ask them where they have their hair done and by who
I have found that you can get a $10 cut for 50 and a $50 cut for 10





It really depends on the stylist there are very good stylists that work at places like great clips and bad stylist that work at high end shops.





Ask around...see someone with a great cut and ask ';I love your hair, who is your stylist.';





then go see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment