Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's a good shampoo and conditioner that hair salons use that makes your hair soft?

Please don't tell me to ask my hair salon, because I recently moved so I haven't found a good hair salon yet. I want a shampoo and conditioner that keeps my hair soft even after I blowdry my hair. That's were it tends to start getting really dry even if I have the blowdryer on low.What's a good shampoo and conditioner that hair salons use that makes your hair soft?
Bumble and Bumble has a lot of really nice shampoos and conditioners but that's only avaliable at hair salons. Tr猫semme and Pantene have really nice hydrating shampoos. I've also heard that Aussie has a really good moisturizing one. So try any of those. Another tip to keep your hair from drying out is when you're in the shower try to keep the water as cool as possible, it will give your hair a healthy shine and help it to lock in moisture. Also, when you get out of the shower wrap your hair in a towel right away and let it sit for about 10 minutes. That will help keep your hair soft.What's a good shampoo and conditioner that hair salons use that makes your hair soft?
Well I don't know which products they use in salons but I love Lush products (you can buy them online or in a Lush store). I'd recommend Jungle conditioner, it makes your hair so soft you can't stop touching it! And if you have a bit dry hair like me you can use Rehab shampoo it works very good. But it all depends on what kind of hair you have of course.
any catwalk or bedhead products are always good but a really cheap trick i found is this pantene deep conditioner(it's about $4) that i use everytime i shower in place of conditioner. you just leave it on for like 2 minutes(it says 5 but you don't really need to leave it on for 5 unless your hair is really damaged). here's a link so you can see what it looks like:





http://www.pantene.com/en-US/product/provnourish_5minstrengthening.jspx





hope that helps!
try lush products, they're really good, with something to suit every type of hair, i use the shampoo and conditioner bar, it looks like a bar of soap, you rub it round your hair, leaves it really soft!
paul mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment