Monday, December 21, 2009

How to get a really good tan without using products or salons?

Okay so only my arms and legs are tan and my face is completely pale. So it look really weird and I really need help with this. I don't want to buy any products or go to a tanning salon. I just need some tips on what to do !! Help!!How to get a really good tan without using products or salons?
I am really really pale too, so I have had this problem before. What I do is I put on like spf 15 sunscreen (really light) when I am just sitting outside, so I don't get fried, but I get a little tan. Because when you put on spf 30, it will be too much protection and you don't get tan at all. Hope this helps!!How to get a really good tan without using products or salons?
get a lotion called jergens tanning lotion. or you can use tanning spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment