Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the show on TV where hair stylists switch salons and go work at a different salon?

I saw it on TV the other day and I wanna watch it again. They took two different stylists with different styles and had them switch salons. Like one edgier stylist had to go work at a high-end salon. Anyone know?What is the show on TV where hair stylists switch salons and go work at a different salon?
The show is called SPLIT ENDS.





I know this because I love this show!What is the show on TV where hair stylists switch salons and go work at a different salon?
Ahh i know what you mean, it's called...





';The show on TV where hair stylists switch salons and go work at a different salon';
JONATHAN
I forget the name.But i love that.I also watched it but im tryin to find the name.If only some of us knew the name right angelavizzi
wow...


that sounds absolutely awefull





who could possibly be forcing you to watch that?
split ends on the style channel
Split Ends. I think its on Style Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment