Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there a difference between salon shampoos sold in salons and ones sold in stores?

I see biosilk, redken, paul mitchell, and many others sold in places like krogers, meijer, walmart ect.





Is there a difference in between those and the ones sold in actual salons? The pricing seems the same..





another question: Nexxus is a store brand right?Is there a difference between salon shampoos sold in salons and ones sold in stores?
i don't think so, my sister buys biosilk from a store and it works the same as the stuff they used in her hair at the salon. i think they just have a way of making it work better. yes Nexxus is in stores.Is there a difference between salon shampoos sold in salons and ones sold in stores?
I don't think so.





I find that the stuff I buy from the store works better than anything I've bought at a salon.





I've tried Paul Mitchell %26amp; BedHead from a salon...I dont like either them.





Yes, Nexxus is in stores!
honestly shampoo is shampoo and conditioner is conditioner. but I find the salon bought stuff works much much better! I'm a REDKEN and BEDHEAD fan! Try them, you can really tell the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment