Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I find salons that do Japanese Hair straightening but still at a good preice?

I have short frizzy hair which goes to my shoulder and I want to get is permantly straighted but I don't know any salons in Las Vegas that do the treatment or how much it cost. I need a list of salons that do the straightening in Las Vegas.Where can I find salons that do Japanese Hair straightening but still at a good preice?
Most every salon (especially in Las Vegas) should have a straightening/relaxing treatment available. Your going to need to check your local phonebook and call salons for pricings. If your willing, you could also relax your hair by yourself - it's much cheaper and pretty much the same concept. At home relaxors are available at Ulta, Walgreens, Target, ect. You'll just need to fallow the directions listed on the box. It also helps if you use products to keep your hair straight; most any brand will work - however, Aveda's 'Hang Straight' will protect well from humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment