Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whats a really good tanning lotion for tanning salons?

I want to get really dark and fast, not orange, like a brown tan. I like tingle lotions, so if anyone knows one thats really good, please let me know!Whats a really good tanning lotion for tanning salons?
The tanning salon should have some tanning lotions already there that you can buy. I bought one with carrot oil in and it made me brown quickly and it makes you smell really nice aswell :) So I suggest any lotion with carrot oil in


Good luck with getting brownWhats a really good tanning lotion for tanning salons?
i know this was awhile ago that you posted this....i like tingles as well and i work at a tanning salon so ive tried alot of them.. If you like being really freakin hot try ';hot to trot'; sizzle with 7 bronzers or ';black diamond'; tingle 10 with bronzers or ';dangerously darker'; a 5xs amazing bronzer!! Report Abuse

You'll find a load of tanning salons here: http://www.salonsinflorida.com/Category/鈥?/a> Maybe they can recommend a product they use. Good Luck!
I like Almost Famous Triple Action Bronzer. It's the only tanning lotion I have actually bought a bottle of instead of just the tester shot thing. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment