Monday, December 21, 2009

What are the main differences between inexpensive and expensive salons?

Generally speaking, is the main difference in the training of the hairstylists and/or the quality of the scissors they use?





For instance, I've been getting my hair cut at Super Cuts and have pretty content. Twice, I ventured into one of those expensive salons and although it seems like they spend a bit more time on my hair, I don't see any real difference. I wonder if there's a difference I can't figure out and if it's worth the price difference.





Thanks.What are the main differences between inexpensive and expensive salons?
Really an expensive salon can only come w/ reputation. The reputation of the stylists, products, service, and most importantly the stylist.


The inexpensive shops is where the stylist go to gain a reputation to either open their own expensive salons or work at them.What are the main differences between inexpensive and expensive salons?
the quality of products, the sharper the scissors, the teqniques and the service are the main qualitys to look for oh and the most important timing

No comments:

Post a Comment