Monday, December 21, 2009

How can I get my shampoo into salons?

I am launching a small shampoo first business and want to target salons initially starting locally and hoping to expand. What are they looking for in shampoo specifically and how do I go about approaching them with my bottles of shampoo.





Do they only buy through distributors or will they buy from individual companies as well?





Any tips or advice will be welcomed.How can I get my shampoo into salons?
go to the small chains, and offer the OWNER a kickback,,,





thats how it works,,, I am curious I wish you told more,,





color safe,


alot of Moisture,,,





thats what every stylist wants,,,


BHow can I get my shampoo into salons?
Salons buy from salon supply stores. Like Armstrong McCall. You have to have a cosmetology license to even walk into those stores. I would call their head quarters to see about sending them a sample.





http://www.armstrongmccall.com/Default.a鈥?/a>





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Doing%20Busin鈥?/a>
depends on what ur shampoo does

No comments:

Post a Comment