Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are some basic hair styling products that salons use?

I have a friend who wants to be a hair-stylist when she's older so I wanted to get her a hair-styling kit for her birthday. But I don't know the first thing about hair styling. I just need to know some basic things that every hair stylist uses.





And some cheap, potent, brand suggestions would be nice. :)What are some basic hair styling products that salons use?
Check out Rate-My-Hair.com, has lots of great hair tips and products :-)What are some basic hair styling products that salons use?
I know of a great, very inexpensive line of professional-quality products. There are products to increase volume, make it straight, or help keep it curly. Each product costs only $5.





http://www.yourAVON.com/stephaniepotter





Go here and click ';shop now';. Then click on the ';mark.'; section and then ';hair styling';. These are great products, there is free shipping on orders over $30 (or use the code REPFLYER for free shipping on under $30). Avon products have competitive prices, cutting-edge technology, and a money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the products.





I hope this helps. ;-)
I want to be a hairstylist too! That will happen next year. I would love to get a white coat with my name embroidered and below ';Professional Hair Designer';.. i think would be cute. But If you want products, the best would be some clips, scissors, a cape and so nice brushes in a basket with some shampoo and conditioner or anti-frizz stuff.. Does not have to be super expensive. Go to Walmart and get any brand that is black color bottle.. so it would look neat. You are a nice friend :)
moose, hair spray, barretts.....get her some cool combs or somethin.


my hair sylist doesnt really use a lot of stuff.


i think it's all about using the comb and scissors the right way.








buy her a bunch of this stuff and wrap it up it a basket or somethin

No comments:

Post a Comment