Monday, December 21, 2009

How much do they charge you for a minute in tanning salons?

How much time do I have to stay at the first time? How many times do I have to go in a week/month? And how much does it cost?How much do they charge you for a minute in tanning salons?
Salons have different packages you can buy like 5 tans for $20 or you can pay $25 a month and have unlimited tanning.





They don't charge by the minute, but by the session. It also depends on your skin tone the time you go in. If you are pale I would suggest not going over 10 minutes. You need to do that in order to develop your base tan.





Be sure to buy lotion because it helps you tan faster and blocks some of the UV rays that may burn you.How much do they charge you for a minute in tanning salons?
I haven't been to a place where they charge by the min, usually I get consulted first by the staff and go in sessions, and keep coming to get the desired tan.
I don't know the answer to any of your questions, but I can tell you this though, they use microwaves, which cooks you from the inside. It also kills the nerves in the top layers of your skin. It gives you skin tough as leather with not feelings, not to say the least of the cancer cells it is feeding. In other words it gives you cancer of the skin.


I hope I answered your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment